Organization type: We are Non – governmental, Non – partisan, Non – religious, Non – racial, Non -profit making, Non – political, Social and Civil Society Organization.
Work principles: Optimistic, Patience, Justice, Equality, Respect for human rights, Democracy
• Establish effective partnerships, secure resources, and implement programs to support sustainable, low-carbon, climate-resilient development pathways
• Build the capacity of partners to integrate environmental considerations into development plans and strategies
• Work to create public awareness of, increase information about, and foster the emerging availability of reliable, economically viable green and alternative options to ensure environmental sustainability.
• Support policy, implementation, research, development and use of such green and alternative options
• Promote gender equality and equal access to land, energy and other natural resources, through projects, education, policy formulation and advocacy
• Design programs aimed at improving the environmental, social-economic and health status of our focused groups i.e. the poor, vulnerable and marginalized
GPII Primary Focus: Climate Change, Renewable Energy, Eco- system Management, Resource Efficiency, Environmental governance, Peace building